Pages
About Me
- Grace
- Living life somewhere along the transgender scale. Found life easier when I accepted me for who I am. Still get confused sometimes. Who wouldn't?
Saturday, 19 December 2009
Advent Calendar 19
Today I have had my hair done in readiness for Christmas. As you may know over the past year and a bit I have been growing my hair, which is still a work in progress, down to my shoulders, but would still like another inch or two. Today however as discussed with my stylist last time I have opted to go for a darker brown, this time permanent which suits the stay fastness of my natural grey hair, in contrast to the previous semi permanent golden blond. I like it. It now looks a lot like my old wig did colour wise and I think all round reflects the balance of who I am. When I look in the mirror I see both sides to me, male and female and see the balance in harmony. I also feel good. The last traces of grey are gone, not a bad thing per say as it will be a look I'm sure I'll return to when it is appropriate, but for now this is me. Worth the extra expense. A new avatar here will be posted in time. At present I don't have the opportunity to be in a position go femme, as it is a busy time. Let's see what they say in work on Monday! My wife likes it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Its good to read of your balance in harmony - nice turn of phrase.
Post a Comment