About Me

My photo
Living life somewhere along the transgender scale. Found life easier when I accepted me for who I am. Still get confused sometimes. Who wouldn't?

Monday, 14 December 2009

Advent Calendar 14

Director of ER got back to me today an said she would try and accommodate my request to get involved. Not quite sure how I originally came across as she seemed to think my need for confidentiality constituted a personal dilemma. Anyhow I replied it wasn't really and just a way of life to which I was used and comfortable with. But she did say she would keep me off her open LGBT group list but would still contact me separately and would advise the group that there are others like me who want to get involved but for personal reasons can do so so openly. What I have to ask myself though is do I risk more and ask to actually be on the LGBT group and thus be out to many more in the organisation? Little steps I think. Let's see how this accommodation works out first.

No comments: