About Me

My photo
Living life somewhere along the transgender scale. Found life easier when I accepted me for who I am. Still get confused sometimes. Who wouldn't?

Thursday, 17 December 2009

Advent Calendar 16

The little devil inside has to be allowed to stretch her legs occasionally. Today was just one of those days she slipped out. It was quiet work wise except for a very large number of sales calls, many of whom were trying to get past me and onto someone else. Usually I handle these with the same courtesy and level of professionalism as I would any call. But today by the afternoon I had enough. Enough of people trying to be ace sales people, bending the truth so they can be passed on within the organisation. Enough of people calling me because they can't get hold of someone else and thinking I can put them through, (derrrrrr I'm going to be dialling the same number they just tried!). Enough of dealing with this rubbish when I should be doing something more important and of use to people, but instead can't because these people are blocking the line. So.... I may have teased them a bit, given them false hope on more than one occasion and to top it all decided to be just as sarcastic back to one girl who thought herself to be above everyone else. Normal service will be resumed tomorrow but just for today for the sake of my sanity! I recommend it just once.

No comments: