About Me

My photo
Living life somewhere along the transgender scale. Found life easier when I accepted me for who I am. Still get confused sometimes. Who wouldn't?

Tuesday, 6 July 2010

Education in life

I'm worried and disappointed with yesterday's decision regarding the BSF scheme. Living in the borough which rated lowest in the UK for pupil/parent choice for prospective secondary schools and one which I note has almost all its BSF schemes stopped, I have to ask why? Is this a return to make do and say nothing in schools full of cramped classrooms not fit for purpose? I respect the need to reduce uneccessary spending and beaurocracy, but what is the goverment going to put in place, if at all, that will make this generation of children, have a sense of self worth and positive direction? Shame on the government for hitting those not yet old enough to have a voice in the voting system.

No comments: