Pages
About Me
- Grace
- Living life somewhere along the transgender scale. Found life easier when I accepted me for who I am. Still get confused sometimes. Who wouldn't?
Saturday, 17 July 2010
Jumping Ahead of Myself
Went out for a meal with the girls from work the other night. They asked what conference I was attending so I told them and that it was to help the LGBT group find out more about T issues. Though I didn't mention my personal reasons, wine was flowing and the conversation was getting in depth. I realise I was coming across with a lot of information about T issues. I had thought about this before going out and decided that if I was asked then I would tell them what conference I was going to. I'm uncertain if they will ask me if I am Transgender next week or whether they will choose not to in respect of my privacy. I do however feel safer with the immediate team and department around me and that they would keep such knowledge within the boundaries of the department. Its what they do work wise anyhow. Let's see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment