About Me

My photo
Living life somewhere along the transgender scale. Found life easier when I accepted me for who I am. Still get confused sometimes. Who wouldn't?

Tuesday, 15 June 2010

Get Knitted!

Just a trivial post to start off. Tried my hand at knitting today at a lunchtime workshop in work. Haven't done anything like this since I was but a youngster with my Mum. It was very addictive, though my work in progress wasn't brilliant, I think if this becomes a regular thing in work I could become hooked, (shouldn't that be crochet?). A great opportunity to have a natter as well as seeing some of the great things you can make! As I was in Bob mode, quite happy to be the only man there and the girls were very patient with me. Just have to learn not to stick my tongue out of the corner of my mouth when concentrating!

No comments: