About Me

My photo
Living life somewhere along the transgender scale. Found life easier when I accepted me for who I am. Still get confused sometimes. Who wouldn't?

Friday, 1 April 2011

Hoaky Croaky

This week I've had an enforced week off due to the chest infection I had for the previous two weeks getting worse. So a quick trip to the doctor revealed it wasn't viral and needed a course of antibiotics. My voice has been particulalry croaky and hoarse and very unladylike. However today I feel almost back to my usual self and finally got the chance to have a femme day.

I'm not sure how much I would pass in the street, but I am sure things have progressed over the past year in many ways. I am more certain of who I am and where I sit in this gender varied world in which we all live. Balance is still my aim with the leanings towards more male and female as I feel best at any given time. I do wonder though sometimes if  I should be venturing outside occassionally. Somewhere safe with support from friends. Who knows, it may just happen this year.

I'm feeling incredibly relaxed at the moment. Something I haven't felt in a long, long time. Hope it lasts for a while. It doesn't half help dealing with things, that's for sure.

No comments: