About Me

My photo
Living life somewhere along the transgender scale. Found life easier when I accepted me for who I am. Still get confused sometimes. Who wouldn't?

Sunday, 3 April 2011

Magic Moments

Having some moments which are triggering some strong memories. The sunshine and the feel of the day over the past week or so are reminding me of the days in the early 80's where as kids we would leave our house early in the morning and walk out across the fields that backed onto our houses. That fresh early morning feeling, quiet and nothing but you and the countryside with the whole day ahead.

Getting feelings like this have been quite rare for me over the past few years, which make these so special. I really hope that memory connections like this become more regular in my life again. Recognising where I have come from is one thing, feeling it is quite another and so important to the person I am. For too long I've been just existing on a day to day basis. Far better to fly a plane than rely on the autopilot all the time.

No comments: