Well it seems my trepidation was valid work wise. Can't say too much until more is known. Needless to say it's pretty much more of the same which we have seen and experienced before. Not going to burn any bridges. Will have to look at how this pans out and make the most of it as I have done time and again. At the end of the day with everything else going on the moment a steady income is nothing to be sniffed at but in a worse case scenario it will just become that, a job, nothing more.
So I guess this means trying to find more out of life elsewhere. Oooo decisions, decisions.
On a plus side I'm through to the next stage of tests. I found out I'm a Little shorter than I used to be and only a little bit overweight... Yay! Still not counting my chickens on this one yet though. There are still a lot of hurdles to jump.
No comments:
Post a Comment