About Me

My photo
Living life somewhere along the transgender scale. Found life easier when I accepted me for who I am. Still get confused sometimes. Who wouldn't?

Wednesday, 20 January 2010

Promotion...

...of sorts, but not at work. Over the years my feminine side has been brought into the fore in moments of banter etc between my wife and I. Comments like "oooh bitch!" and "n'ah girlfriend!" are common usage by my wife at these times . Though you have to understand they are good humoured... well most of the time anyway. The other day a new line had been crossed with... "You think so sister!", followed by a look of instant recognition that this was something new and looking at me to see if I had picked up the same. Of course I had. I was ecstatic, internally you understand, but I just gave a knowing smile back. Little things. Little things.

No comments: