About Me

My photo
Living life somewhere along the transgender scale. Found life easier when I accepted me for who I am. Still get confused sometimes. Who wouldn't?

Wednesday, 27 January 2010

Image is Everything...

...but at the moment I don't think I've got it. Eddie Izzard once said there is a very fine line between looking good and looking like a d***head. At the moment I'm having such issues. This week I've agreed to grow some stubble/beard to see if the look will be right for the up coming production I'm going to be in. Ok for a start that will mean any time en femme will be a little tainted but it will only be for a few weeks before getting back to normal so is worth it for me as far as I am concerned. Anyhow I digress. This means, four days in sans shave and with my hair the length it is, I realise I look like Frank Gallagher out of Shameless. Quelle Horruer! This does however explain Why I'm being shadowed by security in nearly every shop I go into and being followed by our local Community Officers recently. How we suffer for our art eh? I hope I can at least negotiate a slight trim and shape by the end of the week!

No comments: