I did and I have spent the entire evening en femme. It has been so long that my make up wasn't that brilliant, especially given the heat as well. Spent some time in the garden when it got darker and sat sipping wine and appreciating the cooler air. Now it all has to come off and maybe I'll get another chance tomorrow night.
Hair Care.
Well after my little forray into theatre land when I had to spray my hair gold, I found that my grey hair became stained as a result, giving a slight hint of blonde but more a hint of green if you looked at it in the right light. So I've been toying with dying my hair blonde. My hairdesser last week tried to put me off saying it would require bleaching etc. So I'm going to opt for a semi permanent option. This willl mean only my grey hair becoming blonde and the rest more golden brown. It should only last for a couple of weeks to a month and I fancy doing something different for a short while. I spoken to my wife who says I should just get it out of my system. I don't intend to keep it as I rather like my silver grey hair, even en femme, but it is something I have to do. I'll give it a go tomorrow.
Talking about hair a colleague commented my hair was getting as long as hers and looking the same. I discussed wanting to dye my hair and it was a nice talk about hiding the grey etc. Not quite girl to girl but the best I can hope for.
No comments:
Post a Comment