About Me

My photo
Living life somewhere along the transgender scale. Found life easier when I accepted me for who I am. Still get confused sometimes. Who wouldn't?

Saturday, 22 August 2009

The day after the last

Decided to go en femme again and see if I could do a better job, given what I had to work with. Dyed my hair that morning, with few or no comments in work. Not an all over colouring, it is semi permanent golden brown and fits in rather well I feel. I know I said I feel happier with grey hair, but a girl has the right to change her mind occassionally and I had to try to see what it would look like.

Any how, back to last night I was much happier with the look. I note though I'm putting on a bit of weight so will have to watch that.

No comments: