What a glorious few days it has been for late September and early October. Really appreciate the sunshine and so out the ordinary which makes all the more special. Have to admit to not being happy stuck in the office, but at least it has carried on into the weekend.
I'm getting those feelings of wanting to do something different again work wise. Swings and roundabouts. In a few weeks I might feel different again but I wonder if I would be doing something different if I wasn't concerned about making sure I'm in work at a time we need a steady income? It really is just a job now as I look back at the past few years and realise there isn't much more I can make of it. Should I just be thinking about looking for something else which is a little more challenging and making the most of what I can do? Should I take the chance? That's it again. What it boils down to. I need a challenge. Something that makes me think and develop more. Something that perhaps I can do more with regards to who I am? Anyone out there knows anything available that takes advantage of my skills and allows me to do this in a job that keeps the roof over our heads, let me know? Well it's worth a try!
Got to find something to keep my mind ticking over. If not in work then elsewhere that I can fit in to everything else happening at home. Now to enjoy the sunshine some more before things return to how they should be.
No comments:
Post a Comment