I've been a little under the weather the past few days, feeling dizzy and weird and wanting to fall asleep a lot. I'm putting it down to something going around in work but it just won't come to anything. I'd like to take a day off and recuperate but things have been busy and I've been covering whilst the rest of my team are away. This means I'm just feeling more tired at the end of the day. I intend to right the balance soon.
The letter with the first Work Up appointment arrived the day after my last blog. That's always the way isn't it? It will be in a few weeks and will take place over a day with a few tests booked and a talk with the Renal Transplant Co-ordinator. Hopefully that will bring us a little closer to finding out if I would be a suitable donor. In the mean time I'm trying to make a start ahead of this and to eat a little more healthily. I'm not overweight but I would like to loose this tummy I have. Just middle age spread and to get back down to what I was a few years back would be ideal. Last week's minor progress was all but lost what with this feeling unwell and lack of activity. No Tai Chi either as it was cancelled at the last minute. Think when I'm feeling more well I will have to find some additional activity to burn some calories. Maybe walking during my lunch hour.
The feminine side to me is very strong at the moment, whether that is a reaction to feeling a little unwell, stressed or just plain vulnerable, I don't know. There is an inner strength to it though and it compliments my everyday state of mind. It's helping me to get through the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment