Alright so I'm not particularly able to keep up with this calendar thing this year! Things are busy. So much so, that rare opportunities are being turned down as I cannot be in more than one place at any one time. Still I've got to try and salvage what I can. Create some positives from these so I can build on them in the future. I have a feeling next year is going to be an unusual one with some changes ahead. Doing more of what I would like to do hopefully. Some hard work and juggling required. Let's see.
Theatre wise it was great to see how the stage is coming together and how the lighting we're working on makes just the right atmosphere. Looking forward to seeing the play too this week. Then it's some more hard work working behind the scenes for the play the next week. Maybe not so interesting as it mostly involves sitting in the back listening for cues so I can press buttons. Probably quiet cold as well as its not somewhere you'd expect to find heating. An unusual and rare piece though. I might say more about it closer to the time.
The dreaded 18month- 2yearly change in work has been proposed. It is looking interesting however. I can only work with bosses etc to develop it. Hopefully there will be a job at the end of it as well as the opportunity to develop things. The next few months things look interesting as I have said and this is one of the areas where it will be. Things will be more certain in the Spring.
No comments:
Post a Comment