Has it been a year already? OK Lets see if I can do this once a day again... Not a good start mind being a day late already! Oops!
Yesterday whilst returning to work from getting some lunch I was strongly regretting taking the shortcut along the Thames facing the bitterly cold winds head on, made worse by it coming off the river itself. Then I noticed a group of bedraggled tourists partaking of the Ducktour experience. For those of you who don't know what that is it is a tour of London's landmarks etc which culminates with the vehicle you are in (an old WWII DUC amphibious vehicle) driving into the Thames for a view of London that way as well. So upon looking at their rather quiet faces I came upon a realisation. Sometimes when you think you are experiencing the worst there is always some poor soul who has better reason to think it than yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment