About Me

My photo
Living life somewhere along the transgender scale. Found life easier when I accepted me for who I am. Still get confused sometimes. Who wouldn't?

Tuesday, 16 February 2010

Cause for Concern

Only a week to go till curtain up and not much time to do much else apart from attend rehearsals and prepare for the play. This however is causing some friction at home as I'm not about much. I can appreciate the difficulties it causes as I have been there myself when my wife has forayed onto the stage as well and I am then at home with the childcare duties. Still it is going to take some bridge building this way round I fear.

So two weeks from now it will be a chance to get back to some normality. To pick up the pieces where I can and concentrate on the other things that are important to me. I'm also counting the days to when I can shave off this "trimmed" beard. Different though it is, my choice to accept the request to grow it, and l have to admit looks the part, I am looking forward to seeing me, in balance, again in the mirror, looking back.


No comments: